One of the largest and best festivals in the South Okanagan, The Festival of the Grape is something you don't want to miss! The entire community comes out to celebrate the wine industry and enjoy the amazing entertainment.
Most of the regions wineries will be here representing their vintages, there will be numerous food vendors to tantalize your taste buds, there will be vendors selling everything from decorative wine corks to aromatic soaps, and an entire field is devoted to entertaining the children.
If there is one event in Oliver you don't want to miss, this is it!!!!! Read about why we love The Festival of the Grape here!
Purchase your tickets at the following locations:
- Firehall Bistro: Main St. Oliver 250-498-4867
- Oliver Visitor Centre: 6431 Station St. or Call 250 498-6321
- Wine Information Centre in Penticton: 553 Railway St. 250-490-2006
- BC Visitor Centre in Osoyoos: 9912 Hwy #3 250-495-5410
- Discover Wines: 2080 Springfield Rd. Kelowna 250-868-3990